PIMCoach – About the PIMCoach – Peter has been in the High Tech industry for 30 years. He started his career in the Data Storage business with Control Data. Peter was instrumental in helping design and architect some of the worlds most trusted and secure systems and data architectures. He is a business focused technical pragmatist.
Has helped architect and create storage architectures for industries.
* Helped launch and advance the remote live video streaming business (Action Cameras for TV and events.) with the creation of an Analog to Digital, Digital to Analog time base corrector that eliminated jitter. This effort can be argued to be a critical development in what has come to be the basis for live wireless digital video streaming of content as we know it today.
* Help architect the worlds first Digital Computer Library Cataloging System with CLSI. 1977
* Helped architect the data structure for the “Fault Tolerant” high Availability industry. 1981
* Helped architect one of the first RAID systems in the industry (Amperif-Unisys) 1982, while at Fujitsu.
* Advised and helped create the architecture behind the Datawarehouse industry while working with TeraData 1983.
* Helped architect the data structure for the floor trading system for the NY Stock Exchange while working with Quotron 1983.
* Helped create the architecture which is the basis for the Artificial Intelligence industry at MIT Labs. 1983
* Helped architect and deliver some of the worlds largest ERP systems installed using SAP, and Oracle. WWGrainger, Sabre Data, BP and Amoco
For the past few years Peter has been involved in several early stage firms associated with Information Management.
Peter has a passion for data and data management. Personal data is at risk of being lost. We are at a critical crossroad in the world of technology, and services as they relate to Personal Information Management (PIM). His perspective ranges from the Enterprise to the individual.
Managing and preserving data for long periods of time is one of the high tech industry issues that has yet to be solved. Peter has the perspective and experience to help the individual manage the data deluge that is engulfing their lives.